My Books, writing

Seamless Bible Study Releasing April 1

Dear friends,

What I wanted to create was a resource for women to sit down and do over seven sessions and develop a great understanding of the entire story of Scripture. We’re going to study this theme that runs all the way from beginning to the end, and hopefully by the the end of it you’ll have a better understanding of not just the people of the Bible, but the promises of the Bible, and the places in the Bible. I’m praying that overall, you will have a great sense of who God is and that you’ll be able to see His handwriting in every single story.

I so hope you’ll join me for the study of Seamless, releasing April 1.

xoxo,
Ang

• Reply Southern Gal March 30, 2015 at 7:25 am

Congratulations, you overachiever. 😉 I’ve been waiting on this. Can’t wait to go through this study!

• Reply Amy March 30, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Sounds perfect for what I’ve been looking for!! When reading just tonight(!) from Titus, I was thinking “I wish there was a Bible study that reviewed the *entire* Bible!”

Can I complete this individually with just a member book, or do I need something additional? I wasn’t sure from the descriptions on the LifeWay site. Thank you.

• Reply Voices of Wisdom: March 31, 2015 | Selma on Leadership March 31, 2015 at 11:53 am

[…] Seamless Bible Study Releasing April 1 – by Angie Smith “I’m so excited to tell you about Seamless, my first Bible study with Lifeway. I’m a little bit of an overachiever, so of course for my first study I decided the best thing to do was the entire Bible.What I wanted to create was a resource for women to sit down and do over seven sessions and develop a great understanding of the entire story of Scripture.” […]

• Reply Some Wednesday things - Big Mama April 1, 2015 at 1:57 am

[…] most importantly, today is a big day for my dear friend Angie Smith. Her very first Bible study releases today. It’s called Seamless and it’s a seven […]

• Reply elizabeth April 1, 2015 at 9:32 pm

I too was wondering if this is something that can be done individually and if so what would be the best way to accomplish that!
    Thank you!

• Reply Ashley April 21, 2015 at 10:05 am

Im so excited about this! Angie is awesome!

• Reply Efforts & ‘Excellence’ – A God Chat | August 24, 2015 at 9:38 am

[…] get the most out of what it’s saying. My Bible study recently started a series called ‘Seamless‘ by Angie Smith. Angie has an incredible blog, which I’ll link here, and I […]

• Reply Angie August 24, 2015 at 11:53 am

So incredible that the Lord is speaking to you through Seamless! Praying for you! xo

• Reply Michela November 8, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I was wanting to know if this study could be done with a group of married couples or is it really only geared towards a all women’s study?

Thanks for your help!

• Reply Tammy White January 11, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Angie, thank you for writing this amazing book and sharing it with others. I teach 6th through 12th grade girls at my church and we are going through Seemless at this moment. Praying that God will pour out of these pages and these girls will want to learn about His word.

• Reply Monika Langdon January 18, 2016 at 5:00 pm

I am trying to print out (and frame) a copy of the Biblical timeline on the back cover of the Seamless member book but am unable to find it online. Could you direct me?

• Reply Christina February 8, 2016 at 4:09 am

The High School and Middle School Girls in our Youth Group in Roanoke, VA began Seamless for Teen Girls yesterday. We are excited to see where God leads us with it. I have a great picture of us. Classroom full of girls ready to get started. Thank you!

• Reply Angie March 2, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Hi Christina! So excited to hear this! Praying for all of you – and will you please let us know how it goes? Your feedback means the world to us. xx, A

• Reply J C Lowder March 1, 2016 at 7:47 pm

I completed your Bible study, Seamless, tonight. I was so disappointed…that it had to end. I learned so much, and was totally entertained by your wonderful sense of humor and your pure passion for the Word. Thank you for your hard work, honesty and believability. Can’t wait for another. God bless you.

• Reply Angie March 2, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Honored, J C. Thank you for your kind words. So grateful that the Lord used it to speak to you. xx, A

• Reply Becky Patnode March 16, 2016 at 1:29 pm

I am soooo excited to start this study with our little mom’s group at church. I will be passing out the books at our first meeting. I was thinking of showing the first video to kick things off since they won’t have had time to complete the study. Do you have any other suggestions or resources you could point me to on how to lead a good Bible study. I’ve been doing it for a couple years now but would love more “training”…
    Love,
    Becky : )

• Reply Angie March 17, 2016 at 9:18 am

So excited for you, Becky! Praying the Lord challenges and encourages you as you lead. Perhaps the first step in growing in your role as a small group leader is DESIRING to grow — and it sounds like you’re already there! There are many published resources online that may help you — a quick google search will supply endless tips, like these published through LifeWay: http://www.lifeway.com/lwc/files/lwcf_pdf_zigarelli_20tips_smallgroups.pdf. Cheering you on to the end of the study. With love, A.

• Reply Cameron Canterbury April 7, 2016 at 10:28 am

Hey Angie,

A group of us ladies are in Week 2 of Seamless. We have enjoyed it so much so far! Last night in Bible study, we were watching your video on Week 1, and you mentioned a mansion in Nashville. Can you tell me the name of that mansion/ We are in Alabama and thought about a road trip:) Thanks SO MUCH! Cameron Canterbury

• Reply Angie April 7, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Hi Cameron!

So glad to hear from you! The mansion we mention in the week 1 video is BelleMeade Plantation in Nashville (http://bellemeadeplantation.com). We so hope that story was meaningful and we’re praying for you as you work through Seamless!

• Reply Jamie April 24, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Hi Angie- I just picked up Seamless at my local IF Local of IF Gathering. I realized when I was only half way through day 2 and questions about what was going on in Genesis 3:1 were asked that I actually do now know what books/chapters of the Bible need to be read each day. Did I miss a Bible reading guide to use as I go through the study? Or do I need to read each book? Thanks!

• Reply Rachel December 20, 2016 at 5:16 pm

I’m having the same issue! Did you figure this out?

• Reply Suzi Norling April 26, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Angie, our Women’s bible study has been doing this study for 4 weeks now and we absolutely love it!! I am always sad when the videos are over because I want to hear so much more! I want to do a craft/game for the last study putting all the icons in order on a piece of twine or thread in the correct order. May we have permission to print them out individually so I can put them on cards for a game? I want to take a picture of our ladies holding the finished string of icons (would love to send you a copy!) when we are finished.

By the way, my 21 year old daughter is doing the study with us and she loves the way you write, I hear her laughing out loud while studying and it does this Mom’s heart so good.

Thank you so much!
    Suzi

• Reply Angie May 7, 2016 at 9:07 am

Suzi, so honored that you’re working through Seamless! Love the game idea; feel free to print the icons. 🙂 Give your group (and your daughter) hugs from Nashville. Praying for you all in the days ahead. xo.

• Reply Susan May 23, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Angie
    Our small group loves your study, sister you did good!
    Ps edit for second printing page143 the video title for session 6 should be the Messiah
    Love ya

• Reply Angie June 14, 2016 at 10:59 am

Thank you! There were a few typos in early printings… hopefully that’s all fixed now. Cheering you on in the coming days!

• Reply Mona May 23, 2016 at 11:53 pm

Tomorrow we will finish Seamless in my ladies bible study group. I have seen growth and great comments during the weeks. I got all emotional watching the last session!

• Reply Charlotte Autrey July 11, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Angie: A group of ladies out of our Sunday School class are doing the Seamless study. None of us are “new” believers. We have all walked with the Lord many years. Tonight at our meeting, one of the women, with tears streaming down her precious cheeks, said “I love how this study is speaking to me and causing me to fall in love with His word and making me want to be in it and drinking it in.” I told her that if you could hear her say that it would make your day. It certainly made mine 🙂

• Reply Angie July 12, 2016 at 11:50 am

Hi Charlotte! Humbled and excited to hear that your group finished Seamless with new excitement for Scripture! Cheering you on!

• Reply Barbara Breisch October 25, 2016 at 11:42 am

Dear Angie,
    Thank you so much for your “Seamless” bible study. Our Tuesday morning Ladies Bible Study will complete the study next week! Personally, I have loved it!! It has spoken to my heart and has again
    caused me to look for the evidence of Jesus in my life and I am in awe and full of thanksgiving for all the Lord has done for me. God bless you Angie…keep writing these studies!!

• Reply Friday Five-Five Soul Fillers – Lessons From The Sidelines January 15, 2017 at 7:41 pm

[…] second thing that is filling my soul right now is studying Angie Smith’s Seamless with 3 of my favorite college women.  Hearing them discover God in a new way, begin to hunger for […]