B&H Publishing, Faith, Giveaways, Seamless, writing

Seamless is Here!

Seamless is here!

In honor of this momentous occasion, Lifeway is giving away very special Seamless VIP Kit!

The VIP kits have been personally curated with the Lifeway team, and include some of my favorite things for spending quiet time with the Lord.

This kit includes:

To enter, fill out the form on Lifeway’s blog!

As a thank you, Lifeway is gifting you free iPhone wallpaper featuring Scripture used in Seamless with the same pretty look of the study. The wallpaper options are sure to spruce up your lock screen while reminding you of beautiful truth.

To save to directly to your phone, simply press and hold on the image until the option to Save Image appears. From there, pull up your Photos app and choose the image as your background and/or lock screen.

Ephesians6_iphone_paper  Romans8_iphone_paper Psalm103_iphone_paper

• Reply Kaye April 1, 2015 at 9:47 pm

Cannot wait to get this study!
    Blessings to you always,
    Kaye

• Reply Rebecca Jo April 2, 2015 at 11:14 am

I’m so excited about this study. Already got a girls group ready to go for a girls night of study & knitting 🙂

• Reply Kathy April 2, 2015 at 5:06 pm

It says you can no longer enter the contest, even though this post just got put up today? Is it really already over or is that a mistake?

• Reply Crystal Holsing April 6, 2015 at 12:13 am

Started reading your book chasing God and so far it has been great! And it’s true I often find myself chasing him instead of realizing he’s right there! I study my bible a lot and i pray and even leave letters in the bible he somehow leaves me a message in a verse!

• Reply Pam Greene April 15, 2015 at 7:42 pm

You are amazing! So happy and excited God introduced us!

• Reply Jeni April 20, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Question: how different are the two versions of this study? Women’s vs Teen. Are the videos the same, do you need two different leader guides? I am thinking about doing this over the summer with a group of moms and teen daughters.

• Reply Cindy April 22, 2015 at 11:35 am

Can I purchase about 8 of the DVDs instead of the entire kit? We have several home groups that will be studying this lesson at the same time. Let me know. Thanks! Cindy

• Reply Kim April 24, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Hi Angie!
    I’m excited to start your seamless study! I have invited teammates of my daughter and their moms to join us! There are 12 of us doing the study! I am going to order the women’s leader kit, have all of us watch the videos together, and then have one of the coaches lead the teen girls in their workbooks and I’ll lead the moms in ours. I was told the teen workbook would have a leader guide in the back for the coach to lead the teens. Correct? Excited to see what God has in store!

• Reply Monika April 26, 2015 at 2:08 pm

I’m the Assistant Director of Teen Ministries for Getting Real Ministries in Aurora, IL and we are so excited to use this study with our girls in the Fall. We have a group of 20-30 girls ages 12-18 who have such a hunger for God’s Word. Our leaders can’t wait to use this study to teach them how the Bible works together from beginning to end. Thank you for this!

• Reply Back Seat Blogging {Summer Hiatus 2015} | Sonya Lockridge May 26, 2015 at 7:40 am

[…] Seamless by Angie Smith […]

• Reply Marcia Snyder September 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm

Hi! We’re getting ready to start Seamless at our church this week and have allowed a two hour slot for the class. For those of you who have already done the study,how long did it seem to take each week? I know it can vary based on class participation, but just want to be sure I don’t let it drag either. Thanks!

• Reply Debbie Harden November 4, 2015 at 12:22 am

Our women’s group ( about 80 women including leaders) just finished Seamless Bible study. I just had to share how fantastic it was. We all learned so much, even those who have been in studies for awhile. Now we are struggling to figure out what to do next! We want MORE. Whatever Study God leads us to will have a hard time being as insightful. Thank you so much.