B&H Publishing, Faith, Lifeway, My Books, Seamless

Seamless: Adult v. Teen Versions

Many of you are asking about specific differences between the Adult and Teen versions of Seamless, so our great friends at LifeWay have created a beautiful resource to help you decide which study is best for you and your daughter, college small group, MOPs circle, or neighborhood women’s Bible study. Whatever your situation, familiarity with Scripture, or relationship with God, there’s a version for you.

SEAMLESS_How_To

If you haven’t yet, pick up Seamless here or at your local LifeWay store, and make plans to join Angie, Beth, and a host of other women around the world for LifeWay Women’s Seamless online study beginning Thursday, June 18.

And, as always, your feedback is so valuable – we’d love nothing more than to hear how the Lord is revealing new things about Himself and His Word to you through Seamless. Please leave us a comment or share your thoughts through our contact form.

We’re praying for you!

• Reply Nancy Wilson May 27, 2015 at 5:59 pm

Excited about Seamless!

• Reply sheila harris June 1, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Thank you. Just what I needed to read. Sheila

• Reply Jill Clark February 2, 2016 at 7:12 am

I love this study. For once I have a clear picture of the stories of the bible. They are not confusing and I understand so much now. Thank you for making this so interesting and clear to understand. I look forward to more of your studies.
    Jill

• Reply Angie March 2, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Jill, honored that the Lord has given you so much clarity in your study of Scripture. May He give you fresh desire to know Him and His Word! Praying for you along the way. xx, A

• Reply Leslie Rycroft February 8, 2016 at 12:16 pm

I am currently doing the Seemless Bible Study with my church. I love it and would love to get the teen version. Can you tell me how or where I can find it

• Reply Angie March 2, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Hi Leslie! Thanks for reaching out and for choosing Seamless! The Teen version is available in LifeWay stores or online at http://www.lifeway.com/seamless. xx, A

• Reply Amy April 11, 2016 at 7:28 pm

I would love to do this study with an international student friend from China who is curious to learn more about the Bible. She is a graduate student, but English is her second language. She seems to enjoy reading kids books occasionally to practice her English. I haven’t had the chance to flip through both versions of the study to compare. Do you have a recommendation on which might be more appropriate for us to do together? I’m thinking in terms of reading level and content. I assume the teen girls’ version is an easier read but am curious as to whether it would connect with women in their twenties?

Thanks!

• Reply Angie April 13, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Hi Amy!

Thank you so much for reaching out! We love the idea to use Seamless as a way for your friend to practice her English AND learn more about the Bible. We’ve received a lot of questions about this very idea — is it too elementary for adults to work through the Teen study? We think the answer may be no, but will let you decide for yourself. I’m including a link to the sample Teen study: http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/content/LifeWayChristianResources/seamless_student_samplepdf.pdf and hope that is a helpful guide for your decision. Regardless of what you choose, we’re praying for you both every step of the way and asking the Lord to draw her to Himself. With love, A.

• Reply RMAU June 3, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Hey Lynn they are not, but the student videos are VERY similar. You could use the adult to walk through the study with the girls ??

• Reply Ginger July 14, 2016 at 8:52 am

Do you know of a bible study for girls ages 9-11?
    I know Seamless teen is for 12-18 but do you think it could be used for younger ages?
    If not, do you have a recommendation?
    Thank you ?

• Reply Angie July 20, 2016 at 9:06 am

Hi Ginger! You could absolutely tackle the Seamless Teen version with younger girls, but if you find it’s a bit too old for them, perhaps consider “For Such a Time as This” – a retelling of stories of 40 women in the Bible written specifically for girls ages 6-10? https://www.amazon.com/Such-Time-This-Stories-Retold/dp/1433680467

• Reply Elizabeth Davis July 25, 2016 at 11:14 pm

This study has been amazing. I lead a study with 7 girl who just graduated high school. We use the adult version which is completely appropriate. Seamless has not only been influential and enlightening for them but also for myself. No matter your biblical background this is a study you should do. We enjoy “talking” with Angie each week. We only wish we could converse in person.
    THANK YOU!

• Reply Angie July 26, 2016 at 10:44 am

So wish we were in the same room chatting! Excited and praying for the weeks ahead! xo

• Reply Maggie September 10, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Hi Angie,

Are the adult DVD sessions the same as the teen DVD sessions? Looking forward to starting your bible study soon!

Thank you!!

• Reply Angie September 12, 2016 at 9:10 am

Hi Maggie!

So glad to hear from you and excited for your group as you begin Seamless!

The Adult and Teen DVDs are similar but not the same; the themes each week line up with one another, but the Teen DVDs include examples, stories, and exercises that are life-stage specific for middle and high school girls. If you have a mix of adults and teenage girls in your group, we’d encourage you just use the Adult DVDs instead of buying both (save the money!) — your teen girls will be able to easily keep up, even if page numbers, etc. don’t exactly line up. We’ve heard from many mixed-age groups who’ve just used the Adult DVDs and haven’t had any trouble. Praying for you in the days ahead!

• Reply Karina January 16, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Where can I find the teens videos? I did the adult one and got the videos from Lifeway.com but I can’t find the teens one?

• Reply Angie February 20, 2017 at 10:59 am

Teen DVDs are in the Leader Kits — or feel free to shoot our LifeWay friends an email through their site (or call your local store) and they can give you info on how to download.