Faith, Lifeway, My Books, Seamless

Seamless Resources

Our dear friends at LifeWay have wowed us again and created incredible (and FREE!) Seamless resources for you this summer!

Whether you’re tackling Seamless solo, in a group, or online starting June 18, we’re praying these resources are a great help to you as you dig in:

Click on the links above to access guides and samples then visit LifeWay online and click on Promo Items to download the Bulletin Insert, Poster, and Invitation files.

And if you’re on social media, we’d love for you to continue using #SeamlessBibleStudy so that we can track where you are and what you’re learning!

xo,

Previous Post

• Reply Yolanda June 22, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Am I too late for this? I haven’t even ordered my book yet….

• Reply Karen July 1, 2015 at 8:31 am

I am loving this Bible study Angie. I love your style and how you are making this old familiar stories come more alive to me. Your wit that comes out makes me smile. Thank you so much for providing this resource. I look forward to others as I can see your heart for Jesus in each page.

• Reply Ann July 21, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Hey Angie – I’m going to start the Seamless study with my ladies in August. Is there a leader’s guide? Would love to get one. Thanks!

• Reply Aida August 15, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Looking forward to buying your book but I wanted to know the difference between “the bible study” and ” understanding the whole scripture “. Can’t wait to start my studies with either book.
    Thank you.

• Reply Erin September 3, 2015 at 2:12 pm

Hi Angie! Have you considered a children’s version of this precious study? I grew up in the church but I still feel like I understood the bible in pieces and parts versus a whole story. My daughter is 6 and I’d love to go through this content with her and a a little group of her friends so they can begin to see it all intertwined as well. You do it so beautifully 🙂

• Reply Angie September 18, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Hi Erin! I so love that you want your daughter to understand the entirety of Scripture. We don’t have plans for a children’s version at this point, but we love your feedback and will keep in it mind for the future! xo

• Reply Ann September 23, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Hey Angie – our women’s group at church started the Seamless study this past Sunday and I am loving it! I loved one of the first questions you asked in group that said, “What can you do to help overcome discouragement and feeling overwhelmed?” So since I love to write anyway, I send out a morning encouragement to our ladies based on what they will study. It keeps me accountable to study and puts a thirst in them to make sure they study for the day. When they watched your video Sunday, the fear for some that haven’t done a Bible Study before really placed an ease on their minds because they could relate so well to your story. I am so excited to teach and lead this group and see where God is going to take us. If you would like to be included in my morning encouragement just let me know. I would love to share! Have a blessed day!

• Reply Amy September 29, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Hi…I just bought your seamless book but got the teen copy instead. Whoops! 🙂 Do I need to get the video to do this study or just the book?

• Reply alli October 6, 2015 at 10:11 pm

(new christian alert) Going into a christian store for the first time was VERY overwhelming, I was wondering what type of bible I should get as my first bible that I could use to work through “seamless”. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

• Reply alli October 6, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Also I was wondering if I am doing the study on my own then should I buy the leader kit or just the book?

• Reply Jennifer Gooch October 26, 2015 at 9:31 am

Hi I’m in the middle of Seamless and loving it! I feel this would be great resource for my friends and we always talk about doing a Bible Study…..but…never get to it. I feel a push to do an Facebook group type online study. Would there be any resources to help in this process? How can I present the videos legally? Thank you in Advance!
    Jennifer

• Reply Heather DeJong January 5, 2016 at 9:34 am

Hello there! We have just started this study with the new year. We held onto it since September because we wanted it to start our new year off right-our church has a pastor retiring after 21 years now as well and we are needing something solid and sure and long lasting to take us toward the other side. Thank you for putting this together and sharing your time and heart with us all. This was a welcome tool for this 36 year PK who understands far more culture and society over the years than the foundation of my FAITH that has brought me to this point. On behalf of us all I thank you and feel blessed to have this opportunity!
    Heather DeJong and Class from Hillside Baptist Church, Fountain Inn SC

• Reply Jess Libby February 11, 2016 at 10:46 am

Hello Angie,

I cannot thank you enough for overcoming your fears and sharing at this years IF conference!
    This year was my first; God used you to bring much healing to my broken heart. I too lost a child. I fell into heavier addiction when our Heavenly Father called my precious girl home. After 10yrs of using I am now 2yrs clean of heroin. Losing a child without God in your life looks so different. You opened my eyes to see just how good our Heavenly Father is.
    “Thank you for giving to the Lord, I am so glad you gave”.

Many blessings,
    Jess Libby

• Reply Angie March 2, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Jess, grateful to receive your story and grieving with you on the loss of your daughter. Celebrating 2 years clean and the hope we have in heaven! Praying continued healing for you, sister. xx, A

• Reply Becoming Mrs. McCarty – The Newish Wife February 16, 2016 at 3:23 pm

[…]  >>>> Seamless Bible Study <<<< […]

• Reply Georgia March 10, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I love this illustration (I’m sure the book is great too!) do you know who did it?

• Reply Angie March 17, 2016 at 9:13 am

Our friends at LifeWay worked on the Seamless illustrations. They’re beautiful, right?! 🙂 xo!

• Reply Anonymous March 15, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Saw this article and it reminded me of your rainbow baby Charlotte. I heard you this weekend and so you came to mind immediately after reading it. http://www.fox4news.com/trending/107946437-story

• Reply Angie March 17, 2016 at 9:14 am

Thank you so much for sharing this, Tisha!

• Reply Valerie March 31, 2016 at 11:22 pm

I am so happy that you are going to be in Cabot, Arkansas !!!! I have waited for you to speak and minister in Arkansas , but unfortunately I am not going to be able to be there, but I will be close by in Little Rock helping train preschool teachers. I have to be honest, I contemplated quitting my job so that I could attend your conference at First Baptist ! My prayers will be with you and the ladies you are ministering to !!! Just remember us in Arkansas ! We would love to have more opportunities to hear you speak ! You have an awesome message for all women to hear ! Love & Blessings !

• Reply Angie April 6, 2016 at 8:52 am

Hi Valerie! Goodness, so glad to hear from you and thank you for the kind words. I’m so looking forward to meeting the women of Cabot and wish I had the chance to meet you too! 🙂 Don’t quit your job! Let’s just pray for new opportunities to visit the great state of Arkansas. Love and blessings, friend. xo, A

• Reply Christa Allen-Tran April 23, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Hi Angie

I lead a co-ed group. is Seamless a study for women or can it be used in a co-ed group?

thanks
    Christa

• Reply Angie May 7, 2016 at 9:09 am

Hi Christa! We’ve heard from many men who have chosen to work through Seamless (pink script and all)! 🙂 Right now there aren’t plans to make a men’s version, so if the guys you know are brave, we say go for it! Let us know how it goes!

• Reply Madeline June 12, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Hey Angie! If I am planning to do this study on my own which book should I buy? I don’t feel like I need the whole leader’s kit, so would that mean just purchasing the Bible Study Book. Just want to make sure I’m doing this correctly. Excited about getting started!

• Reply Ami July 27, 2016 at 5:57 am

Thank you for the icon guide! We are finishing up this study and I was looking for an easy way to print the icons so that we could play a game putting them in order.

• Reply Angie August 1, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Great idea!

• Reply Judy English August 26, 2016 at 10:03 am

Hi Angie. Looks like an awesome study. Do I have to buy your study guide? I am on ss disability and a very fixed income. Will anything be available online, ie, a pdf?
    Love n hugs.